- We are looking for Purchase Executive who can join immediately in our hospital in Dubai..
- Assume responsibility for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting purchasing and store information
- Handle accurate and timely stock taking processes and tracks reports of any discrepancies
- Establish and maintain professional working relations with the staff and suppliers
- Ensure confidentiality of documents / information
- Conduct weekly meetings in the purchase/store department.
- Attend HOD meetings
- Any other related matters that the management would entrust.
- Maintain database of all suppliers of General Store items with copies of agreements and credit terms.
- Negotiating with existing vendors and identifying new vendors for better terms, on an ongoing basis.
- Fixing/Re-fixing of Re-order levels for all items of general stores.
- Scrutinizing LPOs with reference to MR forms, quotations and approve rates, before forwarding to GMO for approval.
- Ensuring prompt receipt of items purchased and its proper documentation.
- Keeping track of stock movements.
- Periodical physical verification of items in the main store. Sub-store visits and stock verification.
- Preparation of stock reports on a fortnightly basis and forwarding to GMO & finance.
- Supervision of Purchase and Stores Functions
- Ensuring that the processes laid down by the management (e.g. Procedure manuals) are duly complied with.
Position: Purchase Executive
2+ years experience
Interested candidates send CV on email@example.com (kindly mentioned your position & location in email subject line)