- Roles & Responsibilities
* Must be able to develop enhanced architectural features and proficient in CAD design and developing rendering design.
* Able to create and/or re-design layouts and space plans.
* Experience in Joinery works and able to specify joinery products and interior finishes.
* Job responsibility includes but not limited to all CAD layout, space planning, and sample board presentation.
* Should be proficient working in AutoCAD, knowledgeable with 3D Max, and other graphic software.
* Knowledge in Space Planning & Commercial Interior Environment, Fit out Detailing, Specifications, and Suppliers & Materials is a must
1. Design Brief Meet the Clients / A&D to determine Requirements & Needs
2. Develop presentations: Drawings/sketches/Material Boards /Color & Finishes Swatches.
3. Collaborate with A&D, Project execution
4. Consider Materials, effects & costs, liaise with suppliers, arrange samples & prepare specifications Prepare Working Drawings , Specifications ,Details for Implementing the Design including materials, finishes, coordinate with structural -MEP Drawings
5. The desired candidates shall be master in making Shop Drawings for interior fit out.Also shall have good knowledge in joinery details drawings. Good knowledge in Drafting of necessary drawings as per the DM regulations, DCD fire code and Free zone regulations and getting approval from the client.
Qualification: 3D Max, AutoCAD, 3D Modelling, Photoshop Adobe The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelors Degree in Architecture/Interior Design
- Applicants should be professionally qualified with minimum 3-5 years of relevant design experience in a reputable interior Fit out company.