- Job Description for Manager Accounts:
- Drive compliance with company policies and control requirements, work on standard operation procedures (SOPs)
- Exposure to manufacturing financial accounting
- Work with India back office for accounting / MIS reporting and give all operational support to the team.
- Coordinate with various external agencies like auditors, statutory and internal audits.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Accounts Receivable / Advances and closure of open items.
- Review General Ledger on monthly basis for accuracy of postings & GL codes
- Monthly Review of Trial Balance for major variances and analyze the difference for correctness and accuracy.
- Balance Sheet Analysis: Monthly review of ageing analysis and clearing of open items.
- Accounting and reconciliation of related party transactions and interacting with the group companies.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to get the required data, do analysis and submit to management.
- Preferably have worked on consolidation of accounts.
- Will have to work on tax related matters pertaining to local tax laws.
- Have working knowledge of IFRS accounting.
The ideal candidate will need to have a strong plant accounting background preferably in Sugar industry (but not necessary)
- Educational Qualification: CA
Expected Joining date: Immediate
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in Corporate Finance at Managerial Level
Food & Accommodation: As per company policy
Location: Latin America
- Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org