Primary Skill Set :
Android development, oops concept
Secondary Skill Set :
Jscript, HTML, CSS, SQL
Required Technical Qualifications
-Strong hands on experience in Android (Java) native app design and
- Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- A rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to
- Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming,
MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- An understanding of mobile security best practices
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes,
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
Recruiter Name: Suvith Dadige
Contact Company: ValueLabs LLP
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org