Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Purpose of the Job
1. To develop and implement sales strategy and plans required to deliver on all parameters for Global data business
2. End to end account management and ownership for specific sets of accounts in the Region including pre-sale, sales , Collection.
3. Account penetration for different data, Satellite and VAS products.
4. Alliance with customers and partners for expanding the network for Global Business.
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
1) Selling satellite products in ME. Must be well verse with the different solutions & technology being used in satellite industry. Must have contacts with satellite resellers in ME.
2) Formulating an overall Operating Plan for the specific accounts in the Region in whole and specific plan for each account for data and satellite products.
3) Deriving a long-term vision and focus for business, in terms of maximizing revenue with sustainable margins & share in account spending from specific accounts .
4) Ensuring the healthy Account P&L.
5) Partner with Regional telecom service providers to offer Joint services in Middle east & anywhere services across globe
6) Strategy for penetrating new products in the account including VAS products.
7) End to end ownership account management cycle from presales, sales , delivery , customer support to collections .
8) Networking at all levels of organizations to ensure greater alignment with global carriers & understanding of various local regulatory norms to strategies of company positioning .
Major Challenges :
1. Managing multiple accounts having satellite requirements from plain vanilla product to complex solutions.
2. Penetration and sustainable business in Markets dominated by established Local & Global service providers.
3. Key decisions related to investment for networks for customers.