- Civil Engineer Design-Provides technical direction and assigns work to subordinate engineers, designers, drafters, technicians and others who assist in performing specific assignment.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of engineering work for a global business unit usually in one discipline in a project or staff group.
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirement.reviewing the basic design, providing guidance; checking and ensuring Engineering Quality Design of Independent Engineering Firms that are carrying out the detailed engineering design of the site preparation and site development of a New Industrial Park to be built in Jubail Industrial City.
- The responsibilities include also providing the assurance that the Royal Commission (client) technical requirements are respected in the design and that the optimum designs are achieved.
- The Candidate may represent the client in technical meetings, Value Engineering analysis and is also expected to provide some limited technical support during the construction phase.