- One of our client in Saudi Arabia is looking for HSE Coordinator for their Catering Division.
- QHSE functions in the company including maintaining the high quality of services, facilities and products.
- to liaise with accredited institutes for required certifications.
- to regularly review and report on the implementation of the Company QHSE policy and set and audit targets for future improvement in all locations and streams.
- To supervise and guide the location Camp Bosses.
- Management Representative for ISO 9000:2008 and ISO 22000:2005
- 5 years experience in catering operations
- Graduate or equivalent in Food Hygiene or Microbiology (Desirable)
- HACCP certification from recognized Institution (Mandatory)
- posses working knowledge of management theories and practices (desirable)
- computer literate
Duties include but not limited to:
Candidates must have:
Client Interviews in Cochin on 19th June 2017
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0471 2469555