- Position: Magento / Ecommerce Data Entry and Catalogue Management Operator
- - Entering product information (price, quantity, and more) into the Magento-based catalogue.
- Setting up the structure for categories, attributes, and attribute sets in Magento.
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to manage the entire product catalogue on Magento.
- Processing orders for transfer of goods between showrooms and locations.
- Reviewing data for errors or mistakes.
- Conducting monthly check on stock and data entry.
- Preparing reports on weekly and monthly basis on stock at hand and aging of stock.
- - Extensive experience with catalogue management in a Magento eCommerce environment.
- Strong understanding of the Magento architecture including attribute, attribute sets, category management, and more.
- Experience with MagMi or other Magento store management tools is strongly preferred.
- Preference given to candidates who have worked in the computer or electronics industry.
- Excellent knowledge English and Hindi
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Recruiter Name:Bhavishya Kanjhan