Mills Dental Care is committed to:
Serving the oral health care needs of all communities resident in Papua New Guinea Ensuring the highest level of quality excellence in dental and oral health care Affordable prices
Doctors, auxiliary specialists and staff that are skilled and compassionate Advanced dental professional development with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Educating patients on oral healthcare.
- Examining teeth and diagnosing patients' dental conditions by using tools such as x-rays.
- Assessing treatment options and agreeing treatment plans with patients.
- Carrying out agreed clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease and the like.
- Maintaining accurate patients' dental records.
- Recruiting, training and managing staff.
- Overseeing budgets and maintaining stocks of equipment.
- Marketing services to potential clients.
- Candidate should be open to relocate to Papua New Guinea
- Married couples are more preferred
- Male or Female dentist (preferably a couple) with a minimum of 4 years of experience. Age between 28 and 33.
- Confident and outgoing personality with agood command over spoken English. Has to be able to commit a minimum of 6 years to the role.
- Manual dexterity and technical dental skills, plus the ability to maintain intense concentration for prolonged periods.
- The ability to build relationships with patients and colleagues.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, for interaction with patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- An interest in the welfare of others and a sympathetic manner, particularly to deal with patients' fears.
- Good administrative and managerial abilities to run a dental practice.
- Information technology skills, due to the increasing use of computers for keeping records and accounts, and for digital imaging of radiographs and intra-oral photography.
- It is also important that the candidate have good eyesight.
- 5+ years experience
5+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal
Company:Dr Naysan Hamadani