- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Conduct research on economic issues and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific articles in journals.
- Formulate recommendations, policies, or plans to solve economic problems or to interpret markets.
Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers.
- Study economic and statistical data in area of specialization, such as finance, labor, or agriculture.
Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
- Teach theories, principles, and methods of economics.
Develop economic guidelines and standards and prepare points of view used in forecasting trends and formulating economic policy.
- Supervise research projects and students' study projects.
Testify at regulatory or legislative hearings concerning the estimated effects of changes in legislation or public policy and present recommendations based on cost-benefit analyses.
- Forecast production and consumption of renewable resources and supply, consumption, and depletion of non-renewable resources.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
- 15+ years experience
SEND CVs to RMP@BECHTEL.com or call 9004398540