- Oversee daily finance operations from accounts finalization, budget preparation, managing bank finances and funds to cash flow and preparation and consolidation of all accounts.
- Responsible for overseeing accounts reconciliation, general ledger, balance sheets, budgeting, forecasting, P&L, cost centre control, audit and financial analysis.
- Analysing and interpreting month end results for regional management and reporting of key statistical figures to Group Head Office.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department and design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers and expenses.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations.
- Ensure compliance with local and statutory reporting requirements.
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting/ Financial Management
- At least 8 years of proven working experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and practices including tax, cash flow, cost accounting and financial accounting
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Strong commercial and business acumen, team-oriented, hands-on, meticulous, independent in resolving issues, highly dependable and committed to meet multiple deadlines.
A lucrative salary package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you fit the criteria for the above position please send written applications and resume stating qualifications and experiences to the under-mentioned no later than....
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org