Niitsu Turbo Industries is a specialized manufacturer of turbochargers for the aftermarket and due to our expansion, we are looking for highly skilled candidates from India to join our growing company.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Junior Production Engineer
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- First hand to learn all new machineries in production and train the operators.
- Solve production problem including machine and other tooling to ensure smooth flow of production and lower down time.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in related field is required for this position
- Understanding of Microsoft office products, strong computer skills
- Details oriented, ability to multi task and prioritize task with strict deadlines
- Well versed in materials and warehouse planning
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communicate skill and positive attitude
- Minimum Diploma holder
- An opportunity to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Accommodation and allowance provided
- Immediate hiring once confirmed
- Airticket provided
- Monthly medical allowance
Recruiter Name:Ms. How
Company:Niitsu Turbo Industries (M) Sdn Bhd