Qiushi's success is based on integrating the superior resources provided by Zhejiang University's proximity to serve as the company's source of strength, innovation, and vigor.
Zhejiang University's investment towards controlling shares in our limited company creates the opportunity for Qiushi, under the University's macroeconomic control, to have the capability and influence necessary to compete at the forefront of the teaching industry.
- Teaching Maths / Chemistry as per the patter
- Delivering lectures and engaging the students in discussion process
- Producing the best result in the school
- Offering guidelines to every individual for his/her development
- Inspiring and motivating students through different teaching strategies.
- Applying the different teaching methods of Maths / Chemistry, so that teaching process won't be monotonous for the students
- Planning, Teaching and Classroom Management.
- Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting
- Curriculum Development
- Inculcating values and new learning to the students
- Accommodation : Individual Unit in Teachers' Complex on campus
- Annual Leave: 12 Days Paid
- Public Holidays: Paid
- Basic Health Insurance: Provided
- Visa Application: Cost borne by employer
- Training: 2 weeks teacher training + ongoing training
- Chinese lessons: 4 Hours /Week (Optional)
- Flights: One full round trip flight home at the end of school year
We are hiring for full-time teacher at the International Maths & Chemistry Department wherein candidate will be working with English speaking teachers from all around the world.
Jobs and Responsibilities:
Benefits are :
- Min Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution is a must
- Past Teaching Experience will be preferred but not prerequisite
- Must be Excellent in English communication, Good scorer (more than 6) in IELTS will be preferred
- Should have flair for teaching
- Good communicator, cheerful and caring
- Should be able to guide children in a innovative way
- Should have excellent command over subject
- Should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with students, parents and other professionals