- 8 YRS of instrumentation minimum experience in oil and gas industry,petrochemical plant.
- Instrument specification (data sheet) and calculation such as control valves, pressure relief valves, analyzers, measurement instruments (flow, level, temperature, pressure) and so on.
- Experience on the execution of control systems such as
- Purchasing specification/requisition, Technical bid evaluation for the instruments, Vendor documents review/comments and Inspection.
- Schedule control for issuing all of design documents.
- Budget control such as construction quantities and engineering man hour.
- To review/comment on PKG vendor documents and drawing.
- Instrument detailed drawings and material take-off planning,review/comment.
- Check the design outputs of instrumentation such as project specification/standards for instrumentation, vessel sketch,Logic, Hook-up, Layout, etc. The design outputs including,but not limit to, engineering/construction drawings, vendordrawings, calculation sheets, 3D model and material take-off.
- Present/explain the design to the Client to have his approval.
- Act as mentor of the assigned designers.
Please send the cvs on firstname.lastname@example.org