- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic individual to join the Carpenters Management Team in a key and exciting role. The Carpenters Group, one of the largest private sector organizations, employing over 2600 employees across Fiji. The business is currently expanding and we require a highly qualified individual to join our executive management team. The role suits smart, experienced and certified accountants. If you are looking for an organisation that provides exciting range of challenges then this is the job for you!
- Responsible for leading a team to conduct audit of business units/ functions of companies
- Highlight and recommend potential business improvement and management control system
- To perform, review and ensure audit assignments as per approved schedule and track the progress according to the timeline
- Prepare timely and accurate audit observation / findings for the Senior Management Team
- Responsible in developing innovative and creative recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost
- Monitor the implementation / delivery of the agreed audit plan as assigned; understanding key audit issues arising and escalating any significant audit findings that remain unresolved
You will work on a diverse range of assurance activities in a challenging and transforming business across the Carpenters Group in Fiji and offshore.
- Relevant degree from recognized universities in any field of study. Candidates who possess or are pursuing professional qualification such as CIA, CISA or CPA would be an added advantage
- Minimum10 years working experience in operational, financial and compliance auditing & more than 5 years in managerial position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of audit procedures, including risk driven audit planning techniques and methods used to examine, verify and analyse business and financial operations, information, records, statements and reports
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risks and internal control standards and best practices in operational risk management
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Possess valid driving license
- Able to travel as and when required
We will offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to be emailed to: email@example.com with the subject Head Internal Audit.
Recruiter Name:Vicky Sharma
Company:Carpenters Fiji Limited