- Maximizing sales and profitability of the retail outlets to deliver agreed targets.
- Assisting customers with their purchases, using strategic selling skills
- Delivering controllable costs to within given budget e.g. payroll / store supplies;
- Driving the highest standards of Service Excellence, merchandise display and store operations;
- Optimising sales opportunities by ensuring all outlets hold correct stock levels;
- Ensuring sales are maximised by actively seeking new sales revenue opportunities;
- Building an effective store team through identification of individual and team development needs and facilitation of the necessary people development skills required;
- Training the team around you to ensure that their customer service skills are at the highest possible level;
- Encouraging customer loyalty;
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company;
- Full accountability for P&L, forecasting, reviews with management team and budget control
- You'll be accountable for managing the entirety of the business and be heavily involved in all areas of the business such as Trading (Range Management, product performance), Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, Supplier Management, Promotions, Financial Performance
- Experienced within a luxury retail environment
- Able to demonstrate a logical career within retail management
- Charismatic, vibrant, energetic and exceptionally well-presented
- Confident in demonstrating high end products
- Great communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Numerate and able to confidently report back on your store's performance of graduate calibre
- Available to work during the peak trading hours at the weekends
- Broad understanding of all functional aspects of the business and prior experience managing a complete profit and loss entity.
- Strong competency for all key accounting principles including P&L, margins, foreign currency fluctuations, promotions, overheads, running costs, etc.
5+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava