A career at ANGLER is built on mutual trust and commitment. We provide the right environment with focus on high levels of empowerment & motivation. To expand your idea as a technologist, join with us and become a part of passionate member in our Open Source, Microsoft, Mobile technical teams or in our Business Development teams.
Few of the awards & recognitions: Ranked Top 100 mobile app development company, Winner of Apple App of the Week award, CeBIT tech event award finalist, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and more.
More info at www.angleritech.com
- Company will cover air-fare for 2 trips per year
- Bachelor accommodation shall be provided
- Allowance to take care of your food expenses & local conveyance.
- Salary mentioned above in the CTC section is of Indian Rupee.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or any related field.
- Strong technical and analytical, troubleshooting ability
- At least 3 years working experience of MS SQL Database Administration.
- Knowledge in Performance Tuning for SQL Server
- Able to design database for a large and complex system
- Ability to work independently or as a team and work well under pressure, time constraints and difficult situations.
- Good analytical, problem solving skill, design skills and result oriented.
- Good relationship, interpersonal, communications and persuasive skills.
- Strong service mind, self-motivated, creative, innovation and willing to learn.
- Be able to handle multi-task and prioritize task.
- Fast learner of technical concepts and skills.
- Active and be willing to work hard.
- At least one database certification will be an advantage
- Be a technical expertise for SQL database server
- Be a consultant in the reviews, planning, testing, and execution of business applications and database upgrades
- Advise management on technical application and database issues as related to corporate business rules, practices, and changes
- Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change
With pro-active tool, monitor, evaluate (performance, availability and reliability) and suggest for system health status and improvement
- Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to perform root cause analysis and provide a good solution for quick win and long term
- Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggest for performance tuning and capacity planning. Bachelor accommodation shall be provided
We are looking for interested & talented Database Administrator to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment, have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards. Candidates with 3 to 6 years of experience will be considered.
* Please make a note its an onsite opportunity to work from Thailand. Below mentioned are the few additional information for this job posting.
What are we looking for?