- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Prepare project management plans - Scope, Schedule, Cost, Integration, Human Resource, Communication, Quality, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder and product feasibility report within given constraint
- Executes project work plans.
- Identifies resources and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Ensure quality assurance procedures are implemented. at the Project Site
- Cross checking and verifying running bills of all the contractors.
- Tracking and monitoring the construction schedule given by the contractor with catch up programs for timely deliveries.
- Assisting in procurement decisions of project and site.
- Ensures project documents are complete, recorded and stored appropriately.
- Monitor project budget and cash flows
- Forecasts and monitor resources from time to time as per budget.
- Meeting with contractors & PMC for better coordination and communication for smooth operations of the project.
- Project Planning & Project Site Management.
Soft Skills: AutoCad, MS Project, StaadPro, etc
Special Requirements: Quantity Surveying, design & drafting
Business Vertical/Product/Services : Plastic pipe (PPRC/PPRCT/)
How to Apply?
Email your resume with Subject Line: Project Coordinator Civil - Building Construction - Oman - (Job Id:2822) to : email@example.com and then call Neeraja : 9999914723