Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai - Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Please visit www.in.capgemini.com for more details.
- Looking for Japanese speaking bilingual candidates only
- Summary of Responsibilities:
- Works independently, manages and oversees the full system development process for projects / programs that are of medium to large size, duration and complexity and turnover to production
- Develops and manages project plans, work process investment plan, demand and project staging plans with business partners and shared services
- Leads and manages IT program teams (virtual, matrix) for efforts medium to large in size, duration and complexity and applies program and project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications,
- Clarity status reporting, Clarity budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT program..
- Owns Project / program issue resolution and risk management.
- Leads IT project teams (virtual, matrix) and applies project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT project.
- May act as program manager on multi-project activities. Manages focused project recovery activities including quick situational analysis, needs assessment, and hands-on collaboration to bring in distressed projects and teams back on track.
- Builds and maintains effective on-going communications and relationships between the IT project team and management to ensure that the IT project is completed in a manner that satisfies project objectives.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project planning, tracking and analysis. Assists in developing vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLAs.
- Ensures vendor performance and that deliverables meet contract specifications and SLAs.
- Identifies and coordinates interdependencies to ensure timing and alignment of releases, hardware, and resources.
- Provides technical and analytical support and guidance to project team members. Reviews work products from team and vendor consultants.
- Required Experience
- N2/N1 - business level of Japanese is must
- More than 10 years related work experience
- 5-8 years project / program management experience
- Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices
- Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (i.e.: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.)
- Experience working with Project Portfolio Management tools, preferably Clarity. Extensive experience with leading managing / distributed global teams and/or vendors
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited