Sr. Network Engineer (systems/ Security/ Web)
- 1) Provide technical services and support for the following areas
WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security, internal systems, cloud (AWS) and network infrastructure. Microsoft related technologies: Windows / Linux Servers, Office 365 Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications, Firewall Technology: Fortigate (mandatory), IP Phone Technology: NEC
2) Perform network assessments and security audits.
3) Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
4) Document / credential maintenance & management for all computer systems and network infrastructure
5) Communicate with senior management team as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
6) Work with other engineers and provide L2 support as required.
7) Assist IT infrastructure manager with projects as necessary.
- 1) CCNA / MCSE certification
- 2) Excellent English communication, planning, negotiation and analytical skills
5-10 years of experience working in a similar role.
Qualification: A degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- 1) Help customer plan perfectly organized trips online, over the telephone or by email.
2) Issue flight tickets, hotel reservations and other travel service.
3) Build seasonal travel packages based on market trends and promotional fares.
4) Keep up to date with travel trends, restrictions rules and regulations in the region"
- 1) Excellent communication skills
2) An in-depth understanding of travel industry policies including faring, refunds, reissues and itinerary changes.
- 2+ years experience