A leading pharmaceutical company having a strong international presence in the CIS countries. The Company is continuously striving to create place for itself on a strong promising path by expanding its business strategically, strengthening its manufacturing facilities and enhancing capabilities across the organization.
- Responsibilities related to Finance\Accounts job.
- Complete knowledge of Tally Package.
- Data Entry, Finalization & Consolidation of Head Office, Branch Accounts.
- Provide Financial Information/ Reports to Management.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Communication proficiency with Clients/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Banks etc.
- Maintain Account Controls, Reconciliations etc.
- Preparing P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc.
- Cash Management including International Bank transactions.
- Knowledge of Russian Language(Good Communication Skill in Russian Language)
- Priority will be given to those who have Russian Family.
- Reporting to Chief Accountant .
Ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- The incumbent must have good communication skills with atleast two years experience in Accounts and Finance.
- The ideal candidate should be living in Moscow OR ready to relocate to Moscow, Russia.