- 1. Male candidate, preferably Indian, with at least 2 years of GCC experience
2. Valid Qatar Driving Licence is preferred but not mandatory
3. Salary Range-QR 3500-QR 4000/-+ Company accomodation
4. Minimum of 3 years experience in Admin/HR role, preferably with Engineering background.
5. Need to stay at the Accommodation and manage all camps related, vehicle related responsibilities along with other office responsibilities
6. Support daily activities and overall administrative requirements including document control activities, drafting departmental correspondence, updating records in the trackers and assisting with meeting and even logistics.
7. Preparing of documents for gate pass permits for employees to proceed to sites.
8. Maintaining and tracking a list of employees whose passports, QID, business visas, gate pass permits etc are expiring and accordingly arranging for renewals.
9. Coordinating with PRO/relevant department for obtaining Employment visas, Visa renewals, Family visas etc. along with various government department related works.
10. Liaise with medical insurance companies and other HR providers under the guidance of HR Manager.
11. Ensuring that all visa applications such as :Visit, Employment , Residence, Termination, work permits and labor cards are presented and completed on time in order to comply with Government laws and regulations.
12. Ensure all company related licenses, official approvals and permits are renewed before expiry and followed up properly.
13. Arranging accommodation for new arrivals.
14. Responsible for administration and monitoring of Camps to ensure discipline, general maintenance, safety and welfare of employees residing at these camps.
15. Maintaining of day to day cleaning of the camp area and general maintenance of the camp.
16. Attend to and solve general complaints of employees at camps.
17. Perform all activities in compliance with Companys and Clients requirements related to Health, Safety and Environmental aspects.
18. Assisting the cooks in the administration of the catering operations of the camps.
19. Attend to emergency medical requirements of residents and arrange for their treatment.
20. Prepare daily report of camp accommodation and forward to HR/Admin Manager.
21. Apart from this handling all types of jobs given by HR/Admin Manager.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter Name:Milind Gawade