The WR Carpenter Group in Papua New Guinea has diversified operations including Plantations, Shipping, Merchandising, Insurance, Automotive interests, Daltron and Courts PNG. We are seeking to employ a dynamic, innovative and result-oriented person for the position of Branch Manager to be based at Boroko Motors in Papua New Guinea.
- The successful candidate for this senior position will accomplish business development activities by developing marketing opportunities, implementing sales plans and driving fixed asset operations to yield customer satisfaction.
- Ensure budgeted targets are achieved whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all company policy & procedures are adhered to
- Regular reporting from Branch to General Manager.
- To review the Service, Parts, Tyres and Panel staff K.P.I.s/Performance
- To work closely with all Distributors, to achieve their agreed targets and standards of business.
- To review with the Group Fixed Operations Manager monthly on the Branch performance, operations and issues.
- To ensure that specific KPIs for each dept. are managed
- To ensure expense control inclusive of key expense objectives are suitably managed
- Ensure focus on inventory control is effectively maintained
- Maintain & direct all customer relationship building
- Sound understanding of department operations, procedures and management
- 12+ years experience
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
- Friendly and down to earth nature
Work Experience and Knowledge:
Abilities & Skills:
We are keen to employ the best person and are willing to competitive remuneration package depending on the calibre of successful candidate.
Complete confidentiality is assured and written applications stating qualifications and experiences are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 28th July 2017.