- Assistant Manager - Category (Health and Beauty)
- Achieving Companies Financial Goals (Top Line & Bottom Line).
- Understanding Customer Demand as per store catchment, Including Price, Quality & Availability.
- Develop implement and deliver category plans including range reviews, promotions pricing and stock that are consistent with overall commercial strategy and financial objectives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement marketing promotion plans and strategies that are relevant to category, adhere to brand guidelines and clearly and effectively communicate with the customer to driving footfall and profitable sales.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary and sharing best practice with peers and other senior management.
- Work with In-House/ Value Brand team to develop and deliver Own Brand products/ranges that deliver increased participation and meet agreed strategy and plans.
- Working to develop Merchandising plan, define merchandising strategy that drives and delivers right range in the right store, ensuring availability instore and control of slow moving stock.
- Identify and implement new product opportunities that are competitively priced, commercially viable and meet customer needs to drive sales and profitability.
- Manage and review pricing, ensuring pricing that is competitive and maximizes profitability. Operate within Company pricing.
- Regularly/timely reviewing performance indicators, such as sales, stocks and discount levels with stores.
- Working in conjunction with Supply Chain team to ensure base sales and promotional forecasts are adhered to, whilst maintaining in-store availability to meet the demands.
- Develop effective internal working relationships with cross functional team members to support and enhance category objectives and performance.
- Adopt appropriate negotiation strategies to attain the best terms for the category and the business.
- Proven track record in Buying and Merchandising (Health and Beauty) with reputed retail brands.
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Retail management skills.
Assistant Manager - Category (Mobile)
The candidate must have hands on experience of R etail/FMCG industry.
Category expertise - utilizes and continually develops knowledge in category products, competitors and market activity to deliver increased category performance objectives.
- Skills required:
Proficient in Hindi and English