- On large construction projects, the superintendent's job is to run the day-to-day operations on the construction site and control the short-term schedule.
- The role of the superintendent also includes important quality control and subcontractor coordination responsibilities.
- It is common for most finance-related tasks (especially labor and material cost control) and long-term scheduling to be handled by a project manager.
- The project manager and superintendent need to cooperate and share control effectively.
- Superintendents are almost universally stationed on the construction site, while project managers are usually based in the contractor's office with part-time on site responsibilities.
- 4+ years experience
Recruiter Name:AHMED ADIL