- The candidate will be based in Central America (Honduras).He will be meeting assigned Quarterly and Annual Target.
- He will be responsible for making strategies and do Institutional Sales inCentral America (Honduras)
- The candidate must try to develop the sales and increase share of all registered and submitted products.
- The candidate will be responsible for making research and maintain an accurate and current database.
- The candidate Identify and develop sources of potential clients and Effectively communicate with them to gain commitment to purchase.
- The candidate must prepare monthly plan, and submit weekly report to concern reporting person via mail and call.
- The candidate must maintain regular contact with key clients, Doctors Hospitals and Pharmacies.
- Strong business acumen and conceptual thinking abilities.
- High results orientation with attention to detail.
- Clear and transparent communication style.
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills.
- Collaborative mindset given the matrix organization structure
- The candidate will be responsible for new product identification and their market report. He must also do Field force management either direct or via Distributor.
- Candidate should be B.Sc or B.Pharma, Min 10-12 yrs of exp. in Pharma Sales out of which 2-3 yrs as Country Manager / GM-Sales & Marketing handling Acute segment in Central America (Honduras).
- He must have good experience of at least 10-12 years in Sales & Marketing.
- The candidate must build for the long term while balancing the short term results
- The candidate must have university degree plus a minimum of eight years experience in the pharmaceutical formulation sales.
- The candidate must have Experience in hard core sales in Honduras / Central America
- Ability to manage time, organise works and project as well as make good judgements and decisions independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in explaining the Sales and Revenue Management.
- The candidate should have Should have Honduras domicile.
- The candidate should know Spanish language.