- This job is only open to candidates from tribal communities. Non-tribals will not be considered for this position. The job is based in Singapore and travel expense will be covered for the selected candidate.
The job of the research assistant will be to assist researchers at a research center in Singapore and conduct tribal behavioral studies using software modeling. So experience in some programming language is a must. This will eventually lead to a doctoral (PhD) degree in Management or Marketing. Most full time Researchers with PhD earn approximately USD 15,000 or more per month. The research center is funded by the Singapore government.
Requirements for Research Assistant Position
- must be a person from a tribal community
- must be good in spoken english and written english
- must be experienced in any software programming language.
- knowledge of elementary statistics is an added advantage
- must have passport or should apply for a Tatkal passport
- must be under 30 years old.
- must be from any science or engineering fields or if you have any other background, you must show programming skills.
- candidate must be seeking a long term research career
- Salary will be in Singapore dollars (approximately SGD2000 - SGD3000 per month, approximately Rupees 0.9 lacs per month to 1.4 lacs per month)
- visa will be provided
- job training will be provided
- very lucrative future. All previous Research Assistants are now full time permanent researchers.
- position will eventually lead to a doctoral (PhD) degree that the candidate can use to apply for a researcher or professor position anywhere around the world.
- flight fare will be provided to Singapore
- paid holidays
Candidates will be tested thoroughly on written english and programming skills before the offer will be made. The visa is only for single candidates. No visa for spouse.
You can email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions regarding this position.
We are not a recruitment agency. You will not have to pay any money to any middlemen in the hiring process. The interview will be done directly by the researchers at the research center upon receipt of the CV/biodata. Send us your CV/biodata today!!!