- 1) Managing the complicated issues in the school affair, especially with ministries and local government bodies.
2) Having good contacts with the parents and top personalities in the local community. Will be representing the school in corporate relations.
3) Should initiate and organize branding activities for the school
4) Should assist the Executive director in recruitments and employee relation
5) Should implement and look after the quality management system of the school
6) Should be a trouble shooter by all means.
7) Update the school affairs with the top management.
8) Alert the management if feels that something is going wrong.
9) Will not involve in the daily operation but have a overall responsibility in managing the daily affairs and report to the management.
- Only female candidates to apply (preferably spinsters)
Should have worked in international Schools
Experience in handling branding of school
Should be a go-getter, smart, energetic and a trouble shooter
Middle east experience will be added advantage
Should have handled all admin activities in school
Interested candidates (Females) with relevant experience can apply to email@example.com with updated CV and following details:
Current job location