- Jwellery Merchandiser & Inventory Planner for a Global Luxury Brand.
- Generate all weekly planning reports with top level analysis for weekly business review and communicate findings with counterparts.
- Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores detailed in the buy plans, taking into account store capacity, demand, and seasonality and product life cycles.
- Manage replenishment within standards and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, visual merchandising strategies, and business needs.
- Reallocate stock between stores by monitoring store sales, inventory, and sell through by style, color and size.
- Work closely with team to communicate inventory plans, reorders, and open to buy budgets
- Track inventory, shipping, and sales performance to identify any inventory gaps
- Assist with market preparation with selling recaps, sku analysis, assortment plans, and sizing data
- Aggregate and manipulate large sets of data for reporting and analysis
- Analyze demand and trends in global markets.
- Should be able to plan and rotate the stock as per the needs of the market.
- 50% of the profile would be of merchandising and would include some logistics also as the person should be aware of the processes involved in transferring merchandise from one country to another.
Job Location- India, Hong Kong, USA, Dubai, Singapore
*The above job profile is not exhaustive. There might be additional responsibilities which will be added.
12+ years experience
Rumia - firstname.lastname@example.org | 9205917923
Mazna - email@example.com | 9560342240
Parth Mitra - firstname.lastname@example.org | 9205952260