- Client Profile: Our Client, a reputed Turkish Engineering and Contracting Group, who operates as EPC contractor both in Turkey and abroad and carries large scale infrastructure works viz. airports, rail systems, commercial and community centres, highway and expressway etc.
They are looking out for a competent engineering professional as Project Manager for Highway/Expressway project in Romania, now at bidding stage and later for engagement in project execution after award of the contract.
Project Manager - Highway / Expressway (International)
Age: 45 - 55 years
Qualification: B.E. - civil or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 20 years of proven experience as Project Manager/Project Co-ordinator, having executed minimum six(6) major road projects of multi-lateral funded agency like World Bank, ADB etc. with minimum 6 points rating as per FIDIC Red Book.
Candidates shall have supervised and executed contracts for new construction works/rehabilitation /modernization/extension of national roads /express roads/highways in which the contract / project management was carried out according to FIDIC.
Candidates, who do not meet these minimum criteria, must not apply.
1. Project management including overall planning, budgeting, quality control, timely execution
2. Overseeing designing with timely inputs for site execution
3. Overseeing material management and quality control
4. Mobilisation and Demobilisation of manpower
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience in international market condition
Interested candidates, strictly meeting above criteria, please apply in confidence with complete docs (Updated CV, Degree Certificates, Testimonials/Service certificate, Current Salary Slip and valid passport copy), immediately apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com