One of the leading manufacturers of Orthopedic appliances and fracture aids in India. Distributing the goods through over 500 Super Dealers across the length and breadth of the country, as well as exporting to many countries, Our Certifications include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, WHO GMP & FDA.
- The position requires a candidate with profound experience regarding following:
1. Sales - Achieving Sales Target, Taking Sales Orders, On Time Payment Acquisition, Maintaining Party Ledgers, Ability to plan year after year growth for territory
2. Doctor Calling - Having good contacts with doctors, presenting products to doctors, maintaining relevant data of chemists & doctors
3. Dealer Appointment - Appointing New Dealers in the territory, Understanding how to choose a right dealer, understands the process to appoint multiple importer in compliance to guidelines, good skills as a trainer to train a sales representative both in house & in field
4. Market Survey - Should be able to organize, analyze a survey & make action plan to increase sales
5. Customer Complaint Handling - Quick and Responsive in Solving Customer Problems
- The Desired Candidate shall be Highly Motivated, Fast Learner, Goal Oriented, Honest & Transparent Individual having diversity of knowledge, problem solving skills, Management Information Systems Knowledge, with the ability to work independently.
- 8+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Mr. Prabhjot Singh
Company:Tynor Orthotics (P) Ltd