We are looking for Server / system Administrator for one of our client in Qatar.
Profile: Server Administrator / System Administrator
No. of Vacancies: 3
Job Location: Qatar
Experience: 5 - 7 years
1) Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Maintain system efficiency along with maintenance of network and system security.
2) Good experience working in Cisco / HP Domains.
3) Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations. 4) Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together. 5) Troubleshoot problems reported by users. 6) Make recommendations for future upgrades. 7) Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. 8) Evaluate and modify system's performance. 9) Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security. 10) Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration. 11) Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services. 12) Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers. 13) Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems. 14) Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Salary: 3200-3800 QAR/Month
1) Accommodation-Provided by the company.
2) Transportation-Provided by the company.
Interested candidates can call on 7065998884, or kindly share resume below- firstname.lastname@example.org