- Develop and maintain 3D software applications in C++.
- Apply Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- principles and practices throughout the solution development process.
- Ensure coding standards are followed and enforce good programming best practices within the
- engineering team.
- Work in an Agile / Scrum process by providing transparency on the task progressions and
- taking responsibility for organizing and planning own work.
- Proactively participate in technical discussions that can contribute to better understanding of
- the Software Requirements design & implementation.
- Able to provide technical consultancy for new product development.
- Play the role of a technical coach to peers and establish activities to strengthen competence
- development in the engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering (majoring in Computing, Electrical, Electronics or
- other relevant areas)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the software development industry with understanding on the
- software development lifecycle (minimum 5 years for the senior position)
- Knowledge of C++ is a must
- Practical experience in applying OOAD and design patterns is a must
- Knowledge of MFC and QT is a plus
- Strong grasp of 2D/3D mathematics is a plus
- Prior experience with real-time graphics applications and CAD applications is a plus
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/CMMi regulated environment is a plus
- You have an eye for the bigger picture as well on user experience level as on technical level.
- You are a team worker and can inspire the team to a higher level with respect to quality and
- You can communicate well in English (oral and written).
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal
Company:Materialise Software Sdn Bhd