- Should be a graduate, preferably with M.B.A in Material Management
Minimum 15 years of experience in material control and warehousing with a leading Civil Contracting firm in the Middle East.
Advanced knowledge of construction requirements, quality control regulations and vendor storage requirements.
Excellent supervisory and communication skills in English. (oral and written)
Must have strong knowledge of computerized store activities, inventory management and be proficient in MS Office.
Should be capable of leading a team of 100 Store Keepers & Asst. Store Keepers of various sites.
- Job Responsibilities
1. Overall responsible for the administration, organization and management of permanent and temporary construction materials for all project site stores and central stores.
2. Coordinate with the site management to plan, organize and schedule the material requirement.
3. Make regular visits to the site to oversee site stores operations, inspections and surveillance to resolve issues when required.
4. Maintain working relationship and liaison with site Management and Procurement department.
5. Ensures the means of safeguarding materials/site assets, to evaluate its adequacy and verify the existence of such assets.
6. Ensures and complies with all requirements of Quality, Health & Safety, Sustainability and Legal & other requirements.
Please send CV : - firstname.lastname@example.org