- The Clerk is responsible for supporting the delivery of patient care and customer service by providing secretarial, clerical, and administrative support to the department or section, as required.
- Files and maintains records so that they are orderly and easy to find.
Transmits information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine in a timely and efficient manner.
Manages routine queries
- Responsible for the preparation of enteral feeds and special formulas and nourishments
Demonstrates knowledge and application of the HMC mission, vision and values.
- Ensures that area and equipment are hygienically safe before starting preparations
- Assembles ingredients, containers and cups before mixing formulas.
- Mixes and blends preparations according to established guidelines
- Portions feeds as per standard / requirements
- Refrigerates preparations until time of issue
- 0 - 4 years experience