- Our client, a reputed major overseas Contracting Company with HQ in Dubai are urgently requiring experienced and competent HSE Officers for their prestigious Oil & Gas Pipeline project in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Inspect the work place to ensure the workplace meets the various safety requirements.
- Follow up on any deficiencies noted during inspections, and ensure that they are corrected.
- Respond to reports of unsafe conditions
- Ability to conduct HSE inspections, audits and reviews
- Ability to investigate/ analyses incidents
- Ability to prepare Task Risk Assessments
- Assist with investigating all accidents and prepare reports
HSE Officers (MOST URGENT)
Qualification: Bachelor or Science in Engineering or equivalent with Diploma or Master Degree in Safety and also NEBOSH (mandatory), IOSH (added advantage) certificate in safety
Experience: Minimum 5 years of proven experience in HSE for Oil & Gas Projects,
Specific Job Requirement :
Candidates, who meet the above requirements, may apply immediately with updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org