- PLUMERIA HOTELS AND RESORTS PVT LTD
- Making manual receipt for all Cash/Cheque/CC collections and update concern department/s or /and individuals by e-mail. (Hotel Finance team/S& M Team/FO/Reservation Team/FC)
- Enter suppliers/Vendors invoices to QB.
- Preparing payment vouchers and do required settlement in QB.
- Preparing & Updating "Cash Book" (manual) for the purpose of presentation to Directors.
- Preparing & maintaining "Expense Report based on the daily payments. (QB/Manual)
- Preparing & maintaining "Monthly GST Input Tax Schedule". (QB/Manual)
- Preparing & maintaining "Monthly Pension Schedule". (QB/Manual)
- Preparing & maintaining "Monthly WHT Schedule". (QB/Manual)
- Maintaining "Expense Schedule for all Fixed Expenses. (QB/Manual)
- Maintaining proper filing system for Invoices/Payment Vouchers/DFR/Monthly expenses/Daily Cash Book/Pension/WHT/GST etc.
- Providing & supporting to FC when he/she requires details for the preparation of Service Charge, Monthly salary, Green Tax, GST, Management A/C & Directors' report etc.
- Assisting to prepare an Annual Budget.
- Monitoring & review accounting & related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Dealing with an Auditors (External and Internal) for Statutory audit and Internal Audit.
- Other related duties assigned by top management. (Directors/FC)
- REQUIRED REPORTS AND DUE DATES
- REPORT NAME
- Daily Receipt Summary for Both Hotel & Head Office
- Monthly Receipt Summary for Both Hotel & Head Office
- Expense Report
- Cash Book
- GST Input Tax Schedule
- Pension Schedule
- WHT Schedule
- Expense Schedule
- Credit Card Reconciliation-For both Hotel and HO
Profile -The hotels are designed to provide maximum comfort for our guests. In an inhabited island so foreign, and after a day full of activities, we believe that the guest seeks for a relaxing environment familiar to them. The hotel facility provides the standard, and comforts that guests are used to on an international scale.
Plumeria Hotels and Plumeria Brand Facilities are operated by Plumeria Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd.
Work Culture - HOTEL AND TOURSIM INDUSTRY IN THE MALDIVES
Website : www.plumeriamaldives.com
Company Address : M. Canopus, Orchid Magu, Male, Maldives
Industry: Tourism and Hospitality
Functional Area : Accounts Department
Job Title / Designation : Accountant
Keywords : Accountant, Accounts, GST, Invoices, Sr Accountant, Tally, Account Officer
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ACCOUNTANT-JD
The above-required report must be prepared only on given format and should not change without prior approval of FC.
All kind of documentary works including Payment Vouchers, reports and schedules need to be supervised by FC and his/her signatory must be on them before published or Directors approval. In case FC has not signed due to his/her absent Finance Director's approval will be granted. The issues arising on the documents which are not duly signed by FC will be treated as an Accountant responsibility.
Duties assigned on daily basis in above must be fulfil and furnish on or before day end.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
Able to work long and odd hours.
Pleasant personality meticulous, detailed, wellorganized, able to multitask and able to work independently to meet company requirement.
Experience in the Hotel Industry
Fluent in spoken and written English
Specific Skill Set:
Able to handle and work with Quick Book system and Easy system
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required : 3 or more years in the field of Hotel and Tourism Industry
Location(s) of Job : Maldives
No of rounds of Interviews : 01
Work Timings : 8: 45am to 5:00pm
Travel & Allowance : Meal Allowance, Accommodation, Arrival ticket to the Maldives, Annual return ticket upon completion of 12 months
Languages : fluent in English
- Point of Contact for CVs / Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org