- One of a IT Consulting company is looking for few "Application Security Professionals" for their banking clients based in QATAR (Doha).
- Performing analysis of application security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of application security hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting application security problems remotely and on-site.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as application security management solution and web application firewalls
- Must have CISSP, CEH or equivalent . OSCP certification is considered a plus
- Should have atleast 4 years of experience as Application Security Engineer.
- Experience with SDLC
- Practical experience conducting penetration tests of web application security assessment
- Knowledge of cryptography, PKI and TLS and database security will be considered as plus.
JOB REQUIREMENT :-
Position : Application Security Engineer
Experience Required : 5-10 Years
Job Location : QATAR (Doha)
Salary Range : INR 2.35 Lac- INR 2.55 Lac per Month (13500-14500 QAR per Month)
Role Summary :-The Application Security Engineer will be responsible for implementation and administration of application security hardware and software, enforcing the application security policy
Other responsibilities include:
Educational qualification :-
If interested & relevant , please share your updated resume with "firstname.lastname@example.org" with following details :
Total Experience :
Experience in Application Security :
Certifications(If any) :
Current Company :
Current CTC :
Current Location :
Open for QATAR location :