Sunrise group is one of the leading distributors of branded sports goods in Asia, with HQ in Singapore and presence in several countries of South East Asia, East Asia and South Asia. The brands represented by the group include the world renowned sporting brands such as YONEX & MIKASA. We invite applications from committed young men and women professionals, keen on carving out a career in Business Finance & Accounts and rising to handle key positions in flagship company of the group at Singapore or its regional group companies in fast growing business locations in Asia.
- The successful candidate should be able to lead & supervise warehouse staff and workers in the day to day operations including receiving and delivery goods. To ensure that the inbound and out-bound goods from the company are cleared through the processing of data entry in as quick a turnaround period as possible whilst minimizing cost
- Would be responsible for monitoring the accuracy of stocks and do monthly stock checks to ensure that the physical stock matches with system stock.
- Would be responsible for maintaining the turnaround time as per the predefined norms from receiving the Sales orders till the delivery of goods.
- Would be responsible for preparing monthly inventory related reports and any other reports assigned by the Head of Department in timely manner.
- Should be responsible for timely identification of slow moving and ageing stock and report to the management for decision making.
- Responsible for the overall smooth running of warehouse operations covering transport, logistics & warehouse, sales order processing, inventory management, operation planning, quality control, security and maintenance.
- To supervise lorry drivers, in charge of deliver schedule, lorries maintenance etc. Ensure the KPIs for delivery are met.
- Assist drivers to resolve delivery problem, preparation of reports etc.
- Ensuring timely and proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Leading and managing a team of subordinated towards achieving the departments stipulated KPIs.
- To formulate and execute safety and maintenance practices based upon regulations set by the relevant authorities.
- Constantly evaluate services levels, review processes and procedures, streamline work processes so as to drive efficiency and identify areas of improvements.
- Identify improvements and streamline work processes so as to drive efficiency
- Handling inquiries from other related internal functions.
4+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Charlotte Sabrina
Company:Sunrise Sports Sdn Bhd