- Carry out internal audit, compliance and investigation functions for the Group.
- Review Company controls, evaluate risks and propose enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business functions.
- Review compliance of Company operations to applicable laws, regulations and policies and procedures of the Company.
- Gather, analyse and evaluate facts, and prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Propose value added recommendations based on audit findings.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Conduct follow-up audits; ensure rectification and implementation of recommendations
- Degree in Accounting with at least 2 years of experience.
- Must have work experience in the retail, shipping, automotive/car dealership, fashion and hardware industry.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player, have a can do attitude with good personal presentation and effective communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of the principles, procedures, and techniques of accounting, and of financial analysis.
- Valid Passport and willing to travel.
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal