STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
- Job Summary:
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase annual turnover.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with business development staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Prepare competitive business proposals for various projects and lead the team.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the companys people and capabilities.
- Any other tasks that shall be assigned by the competent authority
The Business Development manager will be responsible to define, refine and implement a business development strategy to generate opportunities with targeted prospects. The incumbent will be responsible to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- MBA Degree with at least the last 8 -10 years experience in the field of business development.
- Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services
- Analytical and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models.
- Proven track record of developing new businesses.
- Strong in client connection and client services .
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- The potential applicant should be able to relocate to Afghanistan.
Note: Interested applicants must send their cover letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org . Also, please mention the subject line as: (BD-Manager SC-FA-17-29)