- Manages and coordinates maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
- Employs and supervises staff to operate dining facilities.
- Assumes responsibility for checking in and out camp grounds and non-camp groups and maintenance records.
- Inspects all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
- Supervises and orients camp Laborers.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
- Maintains liaison with in-house nursing staff and medical clinics in the area.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, financial records and other required reports.
- Assumes responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
- Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of equipment and supplies.
- Maintains liaison with personnel Department.
- Performs related work as required.
- The candidate should have experience into large camps
Should be HACCP Certified
5+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Heena Sippy