- 5 - 8 years experience of working as an Operations Manager in a kitchen/catering company.
- Relevant Food Hygiene certificates
- Handled/Supervised catering for 2000 3000 workers.(labors. juniors. management).
- University Degree in food technology or food science or food safety or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Responsible to coordinate and oversee the catering team in a structured and daily routine
- ensuring the highest standards are met
- Develop and maintain working practices in line with current food hygiene regulations andensure staff are fully conversant in this area
- Constantly review and improve process and supplier selection
- Develop and maintain procedures for stock control, stores and refrigeration
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for financial accountability for all administration
- Run and oversee the catering facilities. Responsible for the financial control and the development ofincome generated opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working practices in line with foodhygiene & safety regulations.
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver a high standard of food andbeverage preparation and service.
- Build and motivate a team to ensure the best customerservice.
- Only for male
- Age between 25 and 35 years.(Male)
- Good Health.
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY.