- Job Purpose:
Locate and notify customers by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; and keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Graduate. Accounts related is advantage.
- Additional trainings in customer relation/ service, communication is added advantage.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Locate and notify customers by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment and determine reasons for overdue payments.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due.
- Trace customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, or through the questioning of neighbors.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports if required.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- 03 to 05 years experience in same field with GCC license. Qatar license preferable if any.
- Excellent English communication. Arabic is added advantage.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Persuasion skills.
- Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Communicating effectively in writing.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Basic salary Q.R. 4000/- to Q.R. 5000/- based on experience and skills.
- Accommodation, Transportation, Health card.
- Two ticket every two years.