Steel-erecting pusher Supervises and coordinates activities of work crews engaged in erecting structural steel:
·Marks locations for new rivet holes to rectify errors.
·Directs workers to drill and ream new holes
·Assists workers in performance of tasks, for example riveting, welding, bolting, and chipping, using portable power tools.
·Performs other duties as described, May also supervise workers engaged in erecting steel power transmission towers and poles and be designated Tower Supervisor.
Position : Project Engineer
5- 6 years’ experience required.
To look after the erection work of residential, industrial & commercial projects.
To plan and prepare the project work schedules
To prepare and allocate budget
To deal with contractors/sub-contractors & client.
To coordinate among other departments of the organization
To supervise the progress and quality of construction works
To select fixtures and fittings
To ensure in time completion of the project
Food, Accomodation and Transportation will be provided by the company.
Position : Project Manager
Who has experience in steel Division (More than 10 Years’ experience required).
• Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
• Manage the day-to-day working, utilization, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
• Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
• Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships.
• Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.
• Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
• Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
Salary As per candidate’s performance and Free food, accommodation and transportation
If your interested for the above position kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com