- We would like to inform you that we have an urgent requirement for Al fanar Ceramics (Free Recruitment), Please find the Job Description below.
Position- Cost Control Supervisor/ (Sr. Specialist) & Material Planning
Job Description- Materials Flow & Control
- Monitoring daily material consumptions against approved BOM.
- Monitoring the routing of each items against standard route.
- Variations shall be investigated on daily basis and collects justification from the production management.
- Prepare material stock analysis.
- Highlight non-moving materials for possible use to reduce inventory cost.
Monitor production process and raw materials/semi-finished goods receipts, issuance, and consumption, inventory and process wastage.
- Check material flow in production and prepare process wastage report and circulate to production management.
- Check and verify quantity of recovery glaze from Glazing Line, scrapping and receiving it in GP02 storage location using MIGO Movement Type 551 & 552 in SAP.
- Ensure correctness and reliability of Material Master Data and Bill of Materials as created in SAP related to raw materials, packaging, consumables and semi-finished goods.
Minimum Experience: 8yrs Supervisory Experience in Ceramic Tile Industry
- Prepare and submit Estimated Monthly Consumption of natural gas, electricity & fresh water to Accounts Department.
- 5+ years experience
Minimum Qualifications: Ceramic Engineer - Degree Holder in Ceramic Engineering
Recruiter Name:Ms. Margaret