Customer Relationship Executive
- Overseas Employment Opportunities in KSA with Soundlines for "Customer Relationship Executive"
Looking for a potential candidates having min 02 years in the relevant field preferably from the Service/Hospitality Industry
Ensuring quality service is rendered to all clients without any setbacks.
Independently Building strong client relationships and loyalty for the company
Researching and investigating issues of the clients and providing prompt response.
Visiting clients office for providing service
Will be responsible to behave like a problem solver who will analyze the escalation and provide immediate solutions
Handling multiple client escalations at the same time.
Executing specific market research assignments for tracking market trends for all major clients.
Analyzing latest marketing trends & tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for marketing strategies to the sales and the marketing team
Provide the Sales team with crucial information of the client that will help develop business goals and generate more business for the company
Preparing and presenting research reports included industry trends, industry information; interpreting the result of research studies and provide recommendations
Performing quantitative and qualitative research for clients.
Acquiring the grievances, queries, requirements of the clients and analyzing rendering the desired service to the client.
Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the clients handled.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Excellent communication skills
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to handle pressure
An interest in keep up upto date with the latest technologies and trends prevailing
Should possess a valid Four Wheeler Indian Driving License
Salary Package: - Best in the Industry + Attractive Incentive Structure + Other Benefits
Experience Required: - Min 2 4 years of experience in Client Servicing.
Interested applicants can also apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details: - Ms Nakita / Mr Shoeb 9820593311/022 - 66283342
- Should possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (Indian or Gulf Driving LICENSE)
- Experience required: - Min 2 - 4 years of experience in Direct Sales, Corporate Sales or in Channel Management Sales.
- Candidate must have gulf experience
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Qualification: Must be Graduate
Urgent openings for Business Development Executive - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Business Development Executive
* Responsible for securing, managing and developing new key accounts and maximizing profit and growth, through the formulation and development of new plans, initiatives, long term client relationships and key business strategies
* Analyzing management data and identifying trends and opportunities.
* Regularly monitoring and analyzing the competition
* Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
* Develop new client base
* Preparation of proposals and presentations.
* Able to sell company services and maintaining Business Relationships.
* Assist in establishing new customer relations and build on the existing ones.
* Meeting with clients and understanding their requirements.
* Conducting extensive market research to analyze and assess market potential, tracking competitor activities for providing valuable inputs to fine-tune selling & marketing strategies.
* Assessing the client feedback, evaluating areas of improvements with regular analysis for evolving newer growth patterns of the brand.
* Maintaining excellent professional relations with clients to generate avenues for additional business.
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
* Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
* Decision Maker & Target Achiever
* Excellent communication in English (If Knows Arabic will be an added advantage)
* Smart & Presentable with pleasing personality
* Good Convincing Skills
* Should possess leadership Qualities
* Ready to accept challenges
* Well versed in corporate sales
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent time management and organization skills
* In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
Salary Package: As per Industry Standard plus attractive incentives
Free Furnished Accommodation
Kindly send your updated CV and your interview will be arranged accordingly.
Interested candidate may apply for the above mentioned position by sending your candidature at email@example.com
You can also reach us on WhatsApp: 9664353735