SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions - including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance - to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power.
- Main Accountabilities
Policies, Systems, Process & Procedures
- Fulfill the Health & Safety responsibilities as identified in the Responsibilities and Accountabilities section of the Health & Safety Program.
- Fulfill the Environmental responsibilities as identified in the Responsibilities & Accountabilities section of the Environmental and Energy Program.
- Fulfill the Quality responsibilities as identified in the Quality Management System.
- Fulfill the responsibilities as identified in the Performance Management Process.
- Fulfill the responsibilities as identified in the Attendance Management Process.
- Provide training and development to co-workers and help maintain Standard Operating Procedures, Best Practices and Job Safe Practices to ensure the transfer of knowledge to others.
- Lead and Manage the Process & Technology Developments and ensure:
- Product and Process Control strategy is in place and aligned with Business Unit Plans.
- All elements of the Product and Process Control process are in place and working.
- Relevant Control Subjects are identified.
- Control Systems Plans / Systems are in place to achieve Business Unit Goals including:
- Control Standards are in place.
- Containment Plans are implemented for out of control events.
- Troubleshooting process is developed and implemented.
- Reaction Plans are implemented for out of control events.
- Product and Process performance is being monitored within the Business Unit.
- Propose and implement work processes, procedures and coordinate technical personnel (e.g. Project Engineers, Technicians, Contractors etc.) to ensure the projects objectives are satisfied.
- Propose and control the cost of the project.
- Propose and monitor the project in accordance with the key performance indicators.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Lead the development of personnel by setting the example on projects and delivering knowledge management, training and monitoring to the project team including project personnel.
10.Support and encourage clear and open communication between Team Members and related Stakeholders.
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience preferably in a Leadership Role in Maintenance / Maintenance Planning and Process Application in the Seamless Pipe or Steel Rolling Industry.
- Experience in Maintenance Planning in a computerized environment using ERP System.
- Proficient in using SAP-PM & MM Modules is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Electronic Document Control Systems
- Very Good knowledge of machines & tools, including their design, uses, repairs and maintenance.
- Very good knowledge of principles and methods for teaching and instruction of groups and individuals and measurements of training effects.
- Good knowledge of Quality Management systems.
- Working knowledge of operations and process is required.
- Working knowledge of the Plant Manufacturing facilities is required.
Recruiter Name:Praveen Chaudhary