- The Executive Housekeeper directs and controls all housekeeping operations and the staff of the housekeeping department.
- He has to coordinate between housekeeping crews in order to inspect assigned areas and to ensure standards.
- He manages the priorities and establishes and implements operating procedures and standards.
- He also completes financial management tasks, such as setting and adhering to a budget.
- Furthermore he supports the staff and performs the duties of a housekeeper when required.
- He must also have human resource management skills such as hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating performance of his team.
5+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Giridhar Panigrahi