World's three big company having independent intellectual property rights of the paper sterile liquid packaging technology
- To develop new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; Recommending new clients and sales strategies whilst meeting the Sales Target.
1. Responsible for aseptic package material sales in in assigned market and build the channel of aseptic market, achieve the sales targets.
2. To identify and develop potential clients by studying their current business; and constant interaction with the Clients personnel.
3. To explore the aseptic market, collect and analyze market data, key players in the local market and pricing.
4. Build up new clients for Lamipak with complete market information and develop relationship, Accountable to management of clients and new business development and increasing the Sales Volume.
5. Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing our products and services.
6. Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
7. Coordinate with mill and communicate the detail of order related documents, delivery, and collection of payment.
- 1 ENGLISH AND Local official language speaking.
2 Above 5 years sales experience, familiar with Aseptic paper packaging, Diary and Beverage industry.
3 Good communication skills, experienced in use office software.
4 Be familiar with oversea trading process and policy, proficient in oversea trading items, logistics, Customs declaration and tax knowledge.
5 Good sales sense, Good analyses and development ability, can working under pressure.
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal